BY DISCLOSING THE INFORMATION TO US, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE POLICY.
We at Eximius Capital Ventures Private Limited, a company registered in India with registered address at: F-101, First Floor, The Solitaire Plaza, Sector 26, Sikanderpur, Gurugram -122002, Haryana (“Eximius”) respect your privacy. This policy describes how we use your personal information.
When you use our website and employ our services, you trust us with your information. There are many ways this information can help us to make our service better, for instance, we can remember your details to make it easier for you to use the service/website.
We have tried to keep this document as clear and direct as possible, however there are contact details at the end of this policy if you have any questions or anything is unclear.
Collection and Storage of Your Information
We may collect and use some of your personal information when you use our services and/or our websites or apps, including your:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
Personal information does not include information available in the public domain including information available in public government records.
We collect and process some or all the following types of information from you in the course of your use of the website or providing our services:
- Information that you provide by email, over the telephone, or by filling in forms on the Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or register your interest with us.
- Specifically, personal details such as name, email address, or any information input when using the website, or using our Services.
- If you contact Us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
The provision of name, address, telephone number is required from you to enable Us to contact you and run the appropriate due diligence checks. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to Us.
Use of Information
We rely on both your consent as provided when signing up to our Services and to fulfil our legal obligations as the lawful bases on which We collect and use your personal data.
- To provide you with our services.
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device(s) you use to access and view the Website;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your information may be shared with members of our company and some third-parties on a need-to-know basis.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold about you. Other rights may be available in certain circumstances.
These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute. You can:
- Withdraw consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- Ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- Ask for access to your information.
- Ask to correct or amend your information.
- Ask us to delete your information.
- Ask that our systems stop using your information. You have a right to be forgotten.
- Ask us to restrict how we use your information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Data Privacy representative at email@example.com.
Changes to the Policy
This policy will be changed from time to time.
If we change anything important about this policy (the information we collect, how we use it or why) we will highlight those changes.
Your Rights and Choices
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable client request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable user request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with section 43 of the IT Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
Response Timing and Format
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable user request within 30 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify through a notice on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal Address: Eximius Capital Ventures Private Limited
F-101, First Floor, The Solitaire Plaza, Sector 26, Sikanderpur,
Gurugram -122002, Haryana
©2021 Eximius Capital Ventures Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.